What we’re good at
Leading global companies rely on exida for functional safety, alarm management and cybersecurity expertise. Founded in 2000, exida has proudly become a trusted partner, known for its cutting-edge technology, extensive cross-industry expertise and functional safety knowledge.
To support the exida Asia Pacific team, we are looking for a PROCESS SAFETY CONSULTANT to:
- Lead and Facilitate HAZOP and LOPA Workshops
- Execute SIS Design activities and SIL Verification Projects
- Lead and Facilitate Alarm Rationalization Projects
- Perform Functional Safety Assessments
- Conduct Functional Safety Trainings and Seminars
- Support business development efforts and communicate with clients
- Represent and promote exida at industry meetings, conferences and/or participating in industry committees
- Write Articles and Blogs
The selected candidate will be trained as required on exida’s products and work processes. Work location will be based in Singapore with travelling expected.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Process/Chemical Engineer with minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Experience with IEC 61511 Functional Safety, Risk Assessment and/or SIS Design
- Excellent English communication skills with confidence in leading workshops preferred
- Ability to explain and teach technical concepts
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Alarm Management Principles and/or Cybersecurity would be an advantage
- CFSE or CFSP certification would be an advantage
- Familiarity with key IEC and ISA standards (e.g., IEC 61508, IEC 62682 and IEC 62443) would be an advantage
- Able to work independently and collaborate with a team
Any candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to apply with detailed resume using the contact form or email to us at email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Shortlisted candidates should hear from us within 2 to 4 weeks from date of application. Due to the high volume of applications received, we seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.