exida is the global functional safety market leader, offering products and services to the Oil & Gas, Petro-Chemical, Power and Automotive industries. To support the exida Asia Pacific team, we are looking for a PROCESS SAFETY CONSULTANT to:
- Perform Functional Safety Assessments
- Lead and Facilitate HAZOP and LOPA Workshops
- Execute SIS Design activities and SIL Verification Projects
- Conduct Functional Safety Trainings and Seminars
- Lead and Facilitate Alarm Rationalization Projects
- Conduct Security Vulnerability Assessments
- Publish and Present Technical Papers and Presentations
The selected candidate will be trained as required on exida’s products and work processes.
You will be based in Singapore yet frequent travel, primarily within the Asia Pacific region, is expected.
- Process/Chemical Engineer with minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Experience with Functional Safety, Risk Assessment and/or SIS Design
- Knowledge of Alarm Management Principles preferred
- CFSE or CFSP certification would be an advantage
- Familiarity with key IEC and ISA standards would be an advantage
Any candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to apply with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary to email@example.com.
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.